We supply an encompassing range of laboratory incubators that are used in various clinical and pathological applications all over the world. Made from premium quality steel and allied metal alloys, these incubators are provided with digital controls to accurately control the temperature. Our range of incubators is available in custom-made designs and conforms to international quality standards.
We are Majorly Dealing in Exports only.
Heating and cooling temperature range - 5°c to 50°c with ± 1°c control accuracy finds its use in:-
- Biological labs for preservation of vaccines (insulin, liver extracts etc. )
- Serological and compliment fixation tests;
- Enzymatic digestion process and
- General low temperature uses in physical /chemical labs.
- Double walled cabinet insulated with 75mm thick super fine mineral wall.
- Outside-epoxy powder coated ms sheet.
- Inside chamber-anodized aluminium.
- Three adjustable anodized shelves (perforated)
- Temperature controlled by imported double action hydraulic type thermostat-5°c to 50°c ±1°c sensitivity.
- Evaporator coil, sealed heating and thermostat sensing element are in the airrr duct at the back.
- F. H. Motor's two fans for inside air circulation.
- 'l' shaped prismatic thermometer -0°c to 50°c.
- Well protected noiseless compressor alongwith a fan cooled condensing coil.
- Full view inner acrylic door for inspection.
- Outer door-double walled fitted with magnetic gasket.
- Door operated illumination lamp.
- Control panel with three indicators-main, heating & cooling.
- Volt meter, temperature setting knob, selective switch for above & below the room temperature.
- Power supply-220/230 volts a. C. 50 hz.
- Electronic digital read out, timer and interior illumination (optional)
- Voltage stabilizer to regulate line voltage necessary.
Bacteriological Lab Incubator
Double walled construction inner chamber made of Mild Steel /St.Steel and exterior G.I. Sheets powder coated. The gap between the two walls filled with glasswool. Insulation. Inner glass door and exterior metal door with magnetic gasket & lock. Supplied with G.I. wire mesh shelves.
Temperature Controlled by thermostat.Temperature Range : 37 °C to 60°C. accuracy ± 1°C
|Chamber size ||No of Shelves |
|12" x 12" x 12" ||2 |
|14" x 14" x 14" ||2 |
|18" x 18" x 18" ||3 |
|18" x 18" x 24" ||4 |
|24" x 24" x 24" ||4 |
|24" x 24" x 36" ||5 |
- Forced Air circulating system with fan for better uniformity of Temperature
- S.S wire mesh shelves
Double walled Construction inner chamber made of Mild Steel/ St. Steel & exterior made of G.I. sheets powder coated .The gap between the two walls filled with glasswool insulation.
Temperature Controlled by thermostat.Temp Range: 5°C above ambient to 100°C
Chamber size : 12" x 12" x 12"
14" x 14" x 14"
A V Exports
Mr. P. R. Gopalakrishnan
No. 68, Chellappa Street, Kosapet
Developed and Managed by
IndiaMART InterMESH Limited